Tuesday, April 13, 2010

On the Road Again

We've travelled quite a bit with Lucas. We've gone to Orlando (yes, Disney World!), Ottawa (twice), London and the cottage in Haliburton. When he was younger, and only nursing, bagging his bag was simpler.

Today I found myself unable to pack all of Lucas' things into the same bag. Now I need to pack his favourite snack (Mum Mums), a small amount of jarred baby food (just in case it's not easily accessible where we're staying), a tin of formula, then his clothes, diapers (yes, we pack those too), first aid kit, bibs, etc. This is the first time we're flying since Lucas started on solids and formula - and believe me, I'm not bringing enough food to last us the trip. Since he can now feed himself, we have a few more options if we dine out - plain chicken breast cut up into little pieces please.

I'm sure this experience will change how I pack for the next trip - but I feel like I just figured out how best to travel with the little guy and he changed it up again. Mind you, but the time we hit Disney again in November, everything will have changed again.

Keeps me guessing. And tired.

2 comments: